This Ingolo Service Agreement Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) is by and between Ingolo Networks, Inc., with its principal place of business at 591 Telegraph Canyon Road, Suite 545, Chula Vista, CA 91910 (“Ingolo”) and entity (“Customer”) with its principal place identified on the service agreement work order (“Service Agreement”) for Ingolo services (“Services”) described in the Service Agreement. Any Services provided by Ingolo to Customer shall be governed by the terms and conditions herein.
- Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Agreement. The Services are provided to Customer by Ingolo in accordance with this Agreement and signed Service Agreement, which comprise the entire agreement between Ingolo and Customer superseding any prior agreements pertaining to this subject matter. Customer agrees that Customer is subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to Services which may be posted at any time. IF CUSTOMER DOES NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CUSTOMER IS NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE SERVICES. PLEASE CONTACT INGOLO CUSTOMER CARE AT CONTRACTS@INGOLO.COM TO CLOSE CUSTOMER ACCOUNT AND DISCONTINUE THE SERVICES. CUSTOMER’S CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICES EVIDENCES CUSTOMER AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS ANDCONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ANY AMENDMENT.
- Customer Representations. Customer represents to Ingolo that, at all times: (a) Customer is at least 18 years of age;
(b) Customer owns the premises at which the Services will be installed (“Site”) or have the consent of the owner for any changes needed to the Site for installation of the Service; (c) Customer has reviewed any restrictive covenants or homeowner’s restrictions and confirmed that an antenna and Ingolo Equipment as defined below may be installed on the Site; (d) Customer will notify Ingolo of any change of occupancy, ownership, or tenancy of the Site; (e) Customer will use the Service in accordance with this Agreement; and (f) Customer will provide and maintain routers, switches, firewalls, computer(s), cabling and other customer-premises based equipment necessary to receive and operate the Service (hereafter referred to as “Other Products”).
- Services, Installation and Activation. The Service Installation Address (“Service Address”) will be recorded as Customer’s Primary Place of Use. Ingolo will provide the Services identified on the Service Agreement through either Ingolo’s own network, or in some cases another carrier’s network. If Services are provided through Ingolo’s facilities, Ingolo will make said Services available at the Service Address within thirty (30) business days from the date this Agreement is signed so long as delays described below have not occurred. If Ingolo uses other carriers’ facilities and
services to provide the Services, Ingolo will make said Services available at the Service Address within (90) business days. It shall be the Customer’s responsibility to allow access to the facility for the third-party carrier, as well as coordinate with the property owner at the Service Address to ensure Services can be terminated at a pre-established demarcation point.
The Term of this contract will commence on the 1st day of the following month that Ingolo notifies Customer that a Service is available. Notwithstanding any notice provisions in the Agreement to the contrary, for purposes of this Section, notification of the Activation Date will be deemed delivered on the day such notice is provided by Ingolo and billing will commence on the earlier of the Activation Date or the date Customer first uses the Service. If Customer or its affiliate is the property owner of the Service Address listed above or controls use of and access to the property, including any common spaces, rooftop, conduits, telecom closets or other space necessary to deliver services to any tenant located at the Service Address, Customer grants a rent-free right of access to the property, including any common spaces, rooftop, conduits, telecom closets, or any other space necessary to deliver services to any tenant located at the Service Address. If Ingolo is solely responsible for any delays in Service availability beyond that 30-business day period, Ingolo will credit any Install Fee or Setup Fee previously paid for that Service. To receive installation credit, Customer must request the credit in writing or email to email@example.com within 30 days of the date of the first invoice. No credit will be issued, however, if delays were a result of: (a) Ingolo’s inability to secure access to the property/properties, including but not limited to rooftop(s), Main Point of Entry (MPOE), Customer suite or point of demarcation; or (b) Customer’s faulty or incomplete facilities or equipment; or (c) Customer’s request for delay, failure to promptly respond to Ingolo’s request or timely supply any requested or necessary information; or (d) Customer’s negligence or omissions; or (e) Customer’s failure to meet Agreement approval terms; or (f) any special installation circumstances Ingolo identified to Customer at the time of sale; or (g) events or circumstances beyond our control, such as “Events of Force Majeure”; or (h) inability to acquire or maintain commercially reasonable transport and other facilities; or (i) any delay pursuant to federal or state action; or (j) any delay in the transfer or porting of a phone number. Further, no installation credit will be payable if Services require special set-up or installation at Customer’s Service Address, whether or not identified at the time of sale. Should special set-up or installation be required, Ingolo may terminate this Agreement or cancel any Services without any obligation or liability to Customer. Installation commitments and credits do not apply to any locations outside Service Address.
- Service Level Guarantee and Commitment. Data services described herein consist of symmetric or asymmetric Internet transit services and Ethernet private line connections, and are measured from Customer’s origination site demarcation point to Customer’s termination site demarcation point. Internet transit services with different specified upload and download speeds are asymmetric data services. Internet transit services with the same specified upload and download speeds are symmetric data services. For Ingolo’s Internet transit service, the Customer’s origination site
demarcation point is defined as the point at which Ingolo interconnects with the customer’s MPOE in said Service Address and the Customer’s termination site demarcation point is defined as the point at which Ingolo interconnects with the
Internet. For Ingolo’s Ethernet private line connections, the Customer’s origination site is defined as the point at which Ingolo interconnects with the Customer’s MPOE in said Service Address at one location and the Customer’s termination site is defined as the point at which Ingolo interconnects with the Customer’s MPOE at the second location. Voice service
described herein applies to the availability of ‘dial-tone’ and associated voice features at the demarcation point between the Ingolo network and the Customer’s MPOE in said Service Address. Service Level Guarantees are available only for WiNet Data and Premium Internet Service symmetric data services, and Ethernet private line connection and voice services
provided to commercial Customers. Service Level Guarantees do not apply to the following: Asymmetric data services, Standard Internet Service symmetric data services, in cases where an Ethernet private line
connection does not interconnect with Ingolo’s network, in cases where a Voice service is operating over a non-Ingolo network, or in the case of any service provided to a residential Customer (“non-SLA services”). Customer acknowledges and agrees that non-SLA Services are provided “as is” and credit allowances for interruption of the Services shall not be provided.
- Definition. “End-to-End Network Availability” or “Network Availability” or “Data Availability” is the number of minutes in each calendar month during which a Service is available to exchange data between the Customer’s origination and termination points and “Voice Availability” is defined as the availability of ‘dial-tone’ and shall be determined as follows: [(Total Minutes in Calendar Month) – (Total Minutes of Non-Availability)] / (Total Minutes in Calendar Month).
“Total Minutes in Calendar Month” is determined by multiplying 24 hours times number of days in the month times 60 minutes, and “Total Minutes of Non-Availability” means the total of all minutes of service Non- Availability for a specific Service in a calendar month.
Customer’s Service shall be considered “Available” until the date/time of Ingolo’s receipt from Customer of a Service Non-
Availability Notice and the issuance by Ingolo to Customer of a Trouble Ticket. The measurement period for
determining Service Non-Availability shall commence upon Ingolo’s receipt of a Service Non-Availability Notice and issuance by Ingolo of a Trouble Ticket and conclude upon the date/time of the Service Restoration Notice from Ingolo to the Customer.
“Mean Time to Repair” or “MTTR” is the monthly average time to repair all Trouble Tickets on a specific Service, with the same severity level, during a Service Outage. The length of all Service Outages related to Customer is totaled at the end of the billing month and is divided by the total number of Trouble Tickets opened by the Customer for that billing month: (Cumulative Length of Service Outage(s) per Service) / (Total Number of Trouble Tickets per Calendar Month per Service) “Service Outage” is an unscheduled period in which one or more of Customer’s Service(s) is interrupted and not usable for sixty (60) or more seconds within a 15- minute period as measured by Ingolo. A Service Outage will commence when the Customer reports a Service Outage to Ingolo via a Trouble Ticket and will end when the affected Service is restored and Ingolo issues a Service Restoration Notice. If the Customer fails to initiate a Trouble Ticket with Ingolo, or does not release the Service to Ingolo for testing, Ingolo will not be obligated to issue credits for the Service Outage.
“Trouble Ticket” is the official method used by the Customer to advise Ingolo of a perceived Service outage.
“Service Restoration Notice” is the official method used by Ingolo to advise Customer of the restoration of a Service Outage.
“Latency” is the monthly average roundtrip packet travel time between two Ingolo service-related mega-POP locations(“POP-to-POP”).
“Jitter” is monthly average short-term variation of the digital signal from its ideal position in time. If Si is the timestamp from packet i, and Ri is the time of arrival in timestamp units for packet i, then for two packets i and j, D may be expressed as:
D(i,j) = (Rj – Ri) – (Sj – Si) = (Rj – Sj) – (Ri – Si)
“Packet Loss” is monthly average failure of one or more packets between Customer’s origination site demarcation point and a test point on the Ingolo network.
4.2 SERVICE LEVEL GUARANTEES.
With respect to each Service ordered by Customer and subject to the exclusions specified above, Ingolo offers “Network Availability”, “Voice Availability” (collective referred to as “Service Availability”), “Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)”,
“Latency”, “Jitter”, and “Packet Loss” Service Level Guarantees as described below.
|Service Item||Service Level Guarantee|
|Network Service||99.99% Availability|
|Voice Service||99.99% Availability|
If the Service Availability, MTTR, Latency, Jitter, or Packet Loss for a particular service fall below the applicable parameters in any given calendar month, Customer shall be eligible to receive a credit for such month in accordance to that described below.
4.3 SERVICE CREDITS.
Customer will be entitled to the applicable credits (the “Service Credits” or “Credits”) should Ingolo fail to meet the Service Level Guarantee. These Credits are the customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for Service-related claims. Eligibility for any credit is subject to the Customer’s account being held current and having no outstanding balance due. Service Credits will be applied as a credit to Customer’s account, and Customer acknowledges that it normally takes approximately three to four weeks after receipt of a valid Service Credit request for the request to be evaluated and processed. Pending evaluation of a Service Credit request does not absolve Customer of Customer’s obligation to keep their account current and make timely payments.
The non-compliance credit structure is based on monthly billing calculations. For any billing month in which Ingolo fails to meet a Service Level Guarantee, the Credit will be applied to the monthly recurring service charges of the affected Service as defined in the applicable Service Agreement.
For every hour of Network or Voice Service Non-Availability, Customer is eligible for two (2) hours of credit for any service affected up to a maximum of one full month service credit in any given calendar month. Should Customer receive the maximum service credit for three (3) consecutive months, Customer may terminate the Agreement without liability for Early Termination Charges but liability for Services through the effective date of termination for that Service, subject to receipt of fifteen (15) days prior written notice from Customer sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than thirty (30) days after the end of the consecutive three (3) month period.
In addition to Service Non-Availability credits, if Ingolo fails to meet the MTTR, Latency, Jitter, or Packet Loss guarantees, customer shall be entitled to one (1) day’s credit prorated from the Customer’s Recurring Monthly Service Fees for each service level item.
4.4 SERVICE CREDIT ELIGIBILITY.
To be eligible for a Service Credit, Customer must report a Service Outage to the appropriate Ingolo Service Center and submit a Service Non-Availability Notice, and make a written request (the “Credit Request”) for a Service Credit from Ingolo within thirty (30) days of receipt of the Trouble Ticket. The Credit Request must contain the Trouble Ticket number, the date the Trouble Ticket was opened and closed, and the credit identification number for each Service affected by a Service Outage. If Customer fails to comply with the written notice requirement within the 30-day period described above, Customer shall, with respect to such Service, have permanently waived its right to any Service Credit for the month in which Ingolo has failed to meet the Service Level Guarantee.
Customer must choose which Service Level Guarantee to be verified when seeking non-compliance. In the event Ingolo is non-compliant with Network Availability and Voice Availability, Customer will only receive non-compliance credits for one of the two (2) missed Service Level Guarantees. In addition to Service Availability credits, in the event Ingolo is non-compliant with MTTR, Latency, Jitter or Packet Loss, Customer will only receive non-compliance credits for each Service Level Guarantee.
Two (2) or more service interruptions to the same service of two (2) hours or more during any one 24-hour period shall be considered as one interruption.
4.5 OTHER SERVICE LEVEL GUARANTEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The Service Level Guarantee shall not apply and a period of Service Non-Availability shall not be deemed to have occurred (and a Service Credit not due Customer) in the event (a) the service is expressly excluded from being eligible for a Service Level Guarantee or (b) if the service is unavailable due to any of the following
- scheduled Network maintenance; or
- the occurrence of a Force Majeure event; or
- the Interruptions on Services that are not “Accepted Services” (i.e., an Accepted Service is one that Ingoloand the Customer have tested and mutually agree is working as ordered); or
- The negligence, act, error, or omission of Customer or others authorized by Customer to use Customer’s service; or
- Service Outages attributable to customer premise equipment (CPE), third party equipment or any Customer application on a service; or
- Any act or omission on the part of Customer, its contractors, agents or vendors, including any refusal to release a Service to Ingolo for testing or maintenance; or
- Ingolo or its agents not being afforded access to the premises where the access lines associated with Customer’s service originate or terminate; or
- Customer or user has released service to Ingolo for maintenance or rearrangement purpose, or for the installation of Customer’s Service Agreement; or
- Customer elects not to release the service for testing and/or repair and continues to use it on an impaired basis; or
- Customer use of services in an unauthorized or unlawful manner; or
- Ingolo disconnects a Service for non-payment; or
- Customer submits an incorrect Service Agreement.
- Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). Customer agrees: (a) not to use the Services for illegal purposes; (b) not to take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (c) not to interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services or take any action which might prevent or restrict access to the Site except as the parties agree; (d) to comply with all requirements, procedure, policies, and regulations of networks connected to the Services; (e) not to resell the Services or use of or access to the Services; and (f) to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States.
Customer agrees not to upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit through the Services: (a) any unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, indecent, tortuous, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind; (b) any material that violates the rights of another, including, but not limited to, the intellectual property rights of another; (c) any material that violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation; (d) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information; or (e) create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs
or other suppliers. In the event of such an occurrence, Ingolo shall notify Customer of the occurrence and reserves the right to terminate the Service should Customer not rectify the occurrence in a timely manner and to Ingolo’s satisfaction. Ingolo reserves the right to immediately suspend Service of any Customer in violation of any part of the Federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. The sending of any form of unsolicited bulk email (“UBE”) through the Ingolo network is prohibited. Similarly, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a website, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on Ingolo’s network, is prohibited. The Service may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to messages sent from other Internet service providers where those messages violate this Acceptable Use or that of the other provider.
Customers may not sell or distribute lists of “harvested” email addresses. Customers who provide or make use of a service employing referral IDs will be considered responsible for UBE sent by members of the referral ID service that makes reference to services provided by Ingolo. Purchasing lists of email addresses from third parties for mailing through any Ingolo hosted network, collocation or referencing any Ingolo account is prohibited.
Customers sending bulk email, using Ingolo services, may only engage in such activity through the use of “closed-loop opt- in” mailing lists, where this refers to lists obtained and assembled only be the sender and with the direct permission of the listed recipients. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. Customers who send bulk email must have a method of confirmation or verification of subscriptions (“Subscription Confirmation”) and must be able to show evidence of such Subscription Confirmation to users who complain about receiving unsolicited email. Customer shall keep all Subscription Confirmations for each mailing list address for the duration of the existence and use of any mailing list and for a reasonable time after such use. Customer must provide a mechanism by which email recipients can submit requests to unsubscribe from any mailing list. Customer must honor all unsubscribe requests within 5 business days.
Customer may not send or attempt to send e-mail messages or transmit any electronic communications using a name or address of someone other than Customer for purposes of deception. Any attempt to impersonate someone else by altering a source IP address information or by using forged headers or other identifying information, including the domain name is prohibited. Any attempt to fraudulently conceal, forge, or otherwise falsify Customer’s identity in connection with use of the Service is prohibited.
Customer shall not operate an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org.
Ingolo does not monitor on-line content; nevertheless, Ingolo may suspend Service in order to remove content that Ingolo deems to be in violation of this AUP. The AUP applies to e-mail, USENET postings, chatting, and browsing. In the event Ingolo is notified of the existence of child pornography being transmitted over the Ingolo network, Ingolo may immediately suspend Service.
In the event Ingolo is notified of a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Ingolo shall forward such complaint to Customer. Customer shall abide by the “takedown and notice” procedures set forth in the DMCA. Customer expressly indemnifies Ingolo from any costs, liabilities, or damages resulting from Customer’s failure to abide by the DMCA or this AUP. Ingolo may, in its sole discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users as a result of DMCA violation notices.
Customer shall not obtain or attempt to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment. Customer shall not advertise, transmit, or otherwise make available any software, program, product, or service that violates this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet service provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send UBE, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any of Ingolo’s customers or end-users by any means or device is prohibited.
Customer shall not engage in any activities that harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the Ingolo network or on another provider’s network.
Customer shall not use the Service to interfere with the use of the Ingolo network by other customers or authorized users.
Ingolo implements DNS name resolving servers in each market for the purpose of providing DNS name resolution services (“DNS Service”) to our direct customer base. Customer is not permitted to resell this DNS Service or to package it into a service or product that will in turn be resold to third parties. In addition, the DNS Service is to be used for the sole purpose of DNS name resolution. Customer is not permitted to query the DNS Service for any purpose other than a specific information request for use by Ingolo direct customer and not to be-reused by a customer of Ingolo’s direct customer, except when used for troubleshooting and diagnostics.
Customer agrees not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to the Services. Customer acknowledges and agrees that, in addition to other remedies in law or equity for Customer failure to comply with these standards: (a) Ingolo may ban Customer from future use of the Services; (b) Ingolo may recover damages from Customer; (c) Ingolo may remove all data which, in Ingolo’s sole discretion and judgment, violate these standards; and (d) Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ingolo from all claims, damages, losses (including all costs and attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to Customer representations, obligations or use of the Services or Ingolo equipment as defined below.
Each Ingolo customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from Ingolo, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Agreement. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of Customer will be forwarded to Customer’s Postmaster for action. If violations occur, Ingolo reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop Customer from violating Ingolo’s Agreement as Ingolo deems appropriate, without notice.
Customer also expressly agrees not to use the Service for auto-dialing, continuous or extensive call forwarding,
telemarketing, fax broadcasting or fax blasting, or for any other use that results in excessive usage inconsistent with normal calling patterns. Ingolo reserves the right to immediately disconnect, modify, or limit Customer’s Service if Ingolo
determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that Customer’s use of the Service is, or at any time was, inconsistent with normal usage patterns, including but not limited to over 60 calls per minute per line. Customer will defend, indemnify and hold Ingolo, its affiliates, and their agents and suppliers harmless against any and all claims, losses, or liability arising under thisSection. The foregoing sentence will survive termination or expiration of the Agreement for any reason.
If Customer violates any provision of this AUP, Ingolo reserves the right to immediately suspend the Service. In most cases, Ingolo will attempt to notify Customer of any AUP violations and may request that Customer immediately cease such prohibited activity. However, in cases where the integrity of the Ingolo network is threatened, where Customer violates the AUP of a Ingolo’s third party service provider, or in cases involving request from law enforcement or governmental agencies or court orders, Ingolo reserves the right to suspend or terminate Customer’s Service without notification. In addition, Ingolo may take any other appropriate action, legal or otherwise, against Customer for violations of the AUP, including termination of the Ingolo Service Agreement and/or any service order form(s) signed by Customer.
For Residential Customers, Ingolo’s Service’s for residential Customers are for the reasonable personal residential use of Customer only. This means that Customer is not to resell or transfer the Service or Equipment to any other person for any purpose, without express written permission from Ingolo in advance. Customers shall not use the Services for commercial or governmental purposes, or for profit or non-profit activities, including, but not limited to, home office, business, sales, telecommuting, autodialing, continuous or extensive call forwarding, continuous connectivity, fax broadcast, fax blasting, telemarketing, junk faxing, fax spamming, calling/faxing any person (through the use of distribution lists or otherwise) who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process or any other activity that would be inconsistent with personal and residential usage. Customer shall not transmit through the Service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. Customers further agree not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. Customer agrees to notify Ingolo immediately if usage changes from personal residential to business use and to subscribe to a business plan. Ingolo reserves the right to immediately terminate or modify the Services of any Customer if Ingolo determines, in its sole discretion, that Customer is not using Services for Customer’s reasonable personal residential use.
- Service Agreement. Services. Ingolo Equipment. Other Products. Customer will approve a Ingolo-issued Service Agreement describing the Services for the Term at the corresponding price to be used at the Site. Ingolo will accept the Service Agreement and provide the Services subject to this Agreement and any applicable tariffs if Customer qualifies and Customer complies with this Agreement. Customer is not allowed to assign this Agreement or any Service Agreement, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Ingolo. Approval of any assignment is at the sole discretion ofIngolo. Ingolo may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services upon 60 days prior written notice to Customer. Customer agrees that Ingolo shall not be liable to Customer or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Services. Ingolo will provide the hardware and software listed on the Service Agreement (“Ingolo Equipment”) which Customer agrees will be used only in conjunction with the Services. At all times, title and risk of loss or damage remain with Ingolo (excluding loss or damage caused by or attributable to Customer or Customer employees, agents, or subcontractors). Customer will keep the Ingolo Equipment free and clear of all liens, attachments and other encumbrances. Customer will not assign, otherwise transfer or dispose, remove or relocate the Ingolo Equipment without Ingolo’s written consent. Unless the parties otherwise agree, Customer will make the Ingolo Equipment available for return within 5 days from the expiration or earlier termination of the Agreement at Customer’s expense.
Ingolo will assign to Customer, on a temporary basis, an Internet Protocol Address (“IP Address”) either from the address space assigned to Ingolo or a non-public NAT address. This IP Address belongs to Ingolo and is not portable. Ingolo reserves the right to change the IP Address at any time, for any reason without notice or liability. In the event that such change is required Ingolo shall coordinate with the Customer so as to minimize impact to Customer’s use of Service.
Customer may be required, at Customer’s expense, to provide and maintain Other Products.
To provide the Services, Ingolo may ship Equipment to Customer. All Equipment shipments are F.O.B. Ingolo’s facility. Ingolo’s liability for delivery shall cease, and title (if applicable) and all risk of loss or damage shall pass to Customer upon delivery to carrier.
Customer will be provided the manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase of Equipment or Service. Customer shall be required to obtain authorization from Ingolo to return any Equipment. Ingolo will provide replacement Equipment only if the Equipment is deemed to be defective and covered under the warranty. Ingolo will not cover replacement for lost, stolen or modified equipment. Equipment returned by Customer that is not covered under warranty may be refused by Ingolo, and Customer will be responsible to pay return shipping charges.
- Payment. Service Monthly Fees, Install and Set-up Fees, and other charges begin for each Service as each Service is made available to Customer, regardless of whether multiple Services may have been ordered on a single Service Agreement. Where non-standard installation or Professional Services charges are incurred, Ingolo, at its sole discretion, may invoice for these charges prior to installation and activation of Service. For Voice services, activation may occur after dial tone. After the Initial Term, prices quoted on the Service Agreement may be subject to price adjustments to the then prevalent price for such services. Ingolo reserves the right to change from time to time its list price for Services
(“Revisions”) by giving Customer at least thirty (30) days prior written notice. Customer will receive notice of the Revisions at least thirty (30) days prior to the effective date of any change. Such notice will generally be provided in Customer’s monthly invoice. Each month, Ingolo will send or make available online an electronic invoice that will include all recurring, fixed Monthly Fees and charges billed one month in advance. CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF EACH INVOICE BY THE INVOICE DUE DATE SHOWN ON THAT INVOICE. Customer agrees to electronically pay invoices either by
authorizing Ingolo to charge Customer’s credit card or to debit Customer’s bank account using Automated Clearing House (“ACH”). Invoiced charges are due and payable within twenty (20) days of the date of invoice. If Customer fails to pay any charges when due, Ingolo may collect a $50 late fee for commercial customers or $10 late fee for residential customers or the greater of 1-1/2% of the amount then due or the maximum allowed by law plus all amounts then due, plus any of Ingolo’s costs or expenses (including bank fees charged for insufficient funds or the like). Customer agrees to notify Ingolo of any change to the credit card information including, but not limited to, changes in account number, expiration date or billing address. Ingolo shall not be responsible for any charges made by the Credit Card issuer or financial institution to Customer’s credit card account for exceeding credit limit, insufficient funds or other reasons. Customer will advise Ingolo of any billing discrepancies or disputes within 20 days after receiving notice of the charge or the amount charged shall be deemed due and payable. The reoccurring monthly fees (“prices”) quoted on Service Agreement remain valid for the Initial Term stated on Service Agreement. Ingolo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to apply an annual price adjustment to the reoccurring monthly fees quoted on the Service Agreement based on the Consumer Price Index (CPI) as published by
United States Department of Labor, Bureau of Statistics. After the Initial Term, prices quoted on the Service Agreement may be subject to price adjustments to the then prevalent price for such services. Ingolo reserves the right to change from time to time its list price for services.
Currently, Ingolo is not required to and does not collect taxes for Ingolo’s broadband services. Voice services are provided to Customer by VoiceCo. Inc. (“VoiceCo”). Ingolo is the billing agent for VoiceCo. Any and all Federal, State and Local taxes, surcharges and/or fees that may be due will be billed by Ingolo on behalf of VoiceCo. Ingolo and/or Federal, State and Local governments may assess taxes, surcharges and/or fees on Customer’s use of Ingolo service. These charges may be a flat fee or a percentage of Customer’s Ingolo charges and may change from time to time without notice. These charges are based on the rates applicable to the address Customer provided to us. Customer is responsible for all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, local or other governmental sales, use, excise, value-added, personal property, public utility or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future, that arise from or as a result of Customer’s subscription or use or payment for the Service. Such amounts are in addition to payment for the Service and will be billed to your payment method as set forth in this Agreement. If Customer is exempt from payment of such taxes, Customer must provide us with an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date Ingolo receives such certificate.
- Terms and Termination. The Term of this Service will be stated on the Service Agreement. At the end of the Initial Term, this Agreement will be automatically renewed for successive Term periods (“Renewal Term”) until either party terminates this Agreement upon thirty (30) days written notice which will commence at the start of the next billing cycle. Such written termination notice must be sent to email@example.com and may be liable for Early Termination Charges as detailed in Section 9.
Customer may terminate Services without liability for Early Termination Charges if Customer experiences Service Non- Availability, subject to the terms of the Service Level Guarantee and Commitment for that particular Service. Customer may also terminate this Agreement if Ingolo fails to comply with any other Ingolo obligation under this Agreement for 30 consecutive days after receiving written notice from Customer. In either case, Customer may terminate the affected Service only if Customer’s account is current before termination (i.e., no balance due more than 30 days) and Customer and Customer Equipment did not contribute to the Service Non-Availability or to Ingolo’s failure to comply with this Agreement, either directly or indirectly.
Customer may, however, terminate its Services at any time (with liability for Early Termination Charges) by written, 30-day notification in advance of the end of the next billing cycle. To terminate its Services, Customer must send a notice of cancelation to firstname.lastname@example.org including the Service Agreement numbers which Customer is terminating.
This Agreement will be immediately terminated, without notice, for a material breach, if Customer becomes insolvent, is unable to pay its debts when due, files for bankruptcy, is the subject of involuntary bankruptcy, has a receiver appointed, or has Customer’s assets assigned. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason except for Ingolo’s termination of the
contract without cause or Customer’s termination due to a material default by Ingolo and Ingolo failed to cure within such notice period, Ingolo may cancel any unfulfilled obligations and is entitled to collect all sums due resulting from such termination, including Early Termination Charges.
Ingolo may terminate this Agreement or suspend all of any Services if: (a) Customer fails to take any action that we have requested in order for Ingolo to install or activate the Service; (b) Customer fails to pay any amount owed to Ingolo when due, and fails to pay all past due amounts within ten (10) days after notice from Ingolo; (c) Customer fails to comply with the AUP described above; (d) Customer fails to perform or comply with any other obligation under this Agreement, and does not perform and comply with that obligation within thirty (30) days after notice from Ingolo; (e) Ingolo determines at any time (in Ingolo’s sole discretion) that Customer’s payment record, ability to make timely payments or credit worthiness has become unsatisfactory; (f) Customer is involved in or is the subject of any change-in-control, including
sales of Customer’s stock or assets, reorganization or merger. If Ingolo elects to terminate this Agreement or any Services, Customer must pay Early Termination Charges as described below. If Ingolo elects to suspend any Services, Customer must pay all resumption and other charges described in the following section.
If Ingolo elects to suspend Services under any circumstances pursuant to this Agreement, then to resume those Services, Customer must first pay all past due and other applicable charges, including any late payment fees and other fees describe above, and a resumption fee of $100. Before Ingolo resumes Services, Ingolo may request satisfactory
assurances from Customer’s future ability to pay for Services in a timely manner, even if Customer has paid the required resumption fee and other amounts. Those assurances may include a one-month advanced payment for future Services. If Customer fails to provide satisfactory assurances (in Ingolo’s sole discretion) or Customer fails to promptly make all required payments to resume Services, then Customer will be considered to have terminated this Agreement. At such time, Customer must pay Early Termination Charges, in addition to all other amounts owed under this Agreement.
At Ingolo’s sole discretion, should this Agreement be terminated, Customer will return the IP Address and all of the Ingolo Equipment in good working order, wear and tear excepted within 30 days of termination for any reason with an RMA issued by Ingolo. Ingolo may remove Ingolo Equipment as Customer requests in accordance with its then standard prices and
terms and conditions. If Customer fails to return Ingolo Equipment, Customer agrees to provide access to the Site for Ingolo to remove Ingolo Equipment at Customer’s expense at Ingolo’s request, or to pay for the Ingolo Equipment at the manufacturer’s MSRP. Customer will also pay Ingolo for any Ingolo Equipment damaged or lost, normal wear and tear excepted. Ingolo is not responsible for holes, or Ingolo Equipment customer elects to ask Ingolo to leave on the Site after de-installation.
- Early Termination Charges. Except for proper termination of this Contract under Section 8 above, in every other instance in which this Agreement terminates before the end of the Initial Term or Renewal Term, Customer is responsible to pay an early termination charge (“Early Termination Charge”). Early Termination Charges will be calculated as follows:
If, after Customer has signed the Service Agreement, termination occurs before Ingolo installs its equipment or activates the Services, Customer shall be liable for $1,000;
If termination occurs during the Initial Term or Renewal Term of this Agreement: all outstanding nonrecurring fees plus all Monthly Fees for each month remaining for the balance of the Initial or Renewal Term.
- Ported Telephone Numbers on Service Disconnection. Customer may request, or “port”, Customer’s current telephone number(s) to another service provider. Ingolo will use commercially reasonable efforts to facilitate a port. Customer will be responsible for all charges and fees required by said service provider as well as Ingolo’s charges as detailed in the then current price list associated with this port and must have paid any current and outstanding invoices.
- Privacy. Ingolo utilizes the public Internet and third-party networks to provide fax, voice, data, and video communication services. Accordingly, Ingolo cannot guarantee the security of fax, voice and video communications of Customer. Ingolo is committed to respecting Customer’s privacy. Once Customer chooses to provide personally identifiable information, it will only be used in the context of the Customer’s relationship with Ingolo. Ingolo will not sell, rent, or lease Customer’s
personally identifiable information to others. Unless required by law or subpoena or if Customer’s prior permission is obtained, Ingolo will only share the personal data Customer provides with other Ingolo entities and/or business partners that are acting on Ingolo’s behalf to complete the activities described herein. Such Ingolo entities and/or national or international business partners are governed by Ingolo’s privacy policies with respect to the use of this data. Ingolo may be required to file numerous reports with different administrative bodies. As such, Ingolo may provide aggregate statistics about customers, sales and traffic patterns. None of these reports or statistics will include personally identifiable information. However, Ingolo reserves the right to use personally identifiable information to investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity that threatens either Ingolo or any company affiliated with Ingolo. Moreover, upon the appropriate request of a government agency, law enforcement agency, court or as otherwise required by law, Ingolo may disclose personally identifiable information.
- Notices. Ingolo communicates with Customers primarily via Customers’ monthly invoice. Notices to Customer shall be sent to the email address specified by Customer at the time of registration for the Services or as subsequently specified by Customer (“Billing Email Address”). Customer is responsible for notifying Ingolo of any Billing Email Address changes. Customer agrees that sending a message or notification via the Customer’s monthly invoice addressed to the Billing Email Address is the agreed upon means of providing notification. These Notices communicate important information about the Services, billing, changes to the Services and other information. The information is time-sensitive in nature. It is required that Customer read any Notices sent to the Billing Email Address in a timely manner in order to avoid any potential interruption in the Services provided hereunder.
- Installation and Ongoing Access. Other Products. Standard installation consists of installing the Ingolo Equipment at the MPOE in said Service Address (“Demarcation Point”). Customer is solely responsible for bringing Ingolo’s services from the MPOE to customer’s suite. Additional work that may be required to complete installation, including the wiring installation from the MPOE in said Service Address to the customer’s suite where Other Products exists and additional equipment not specified in the Service Agreement, and other services may be performed by Ingolo, should customer request Ingolo to perform these services (“Professional Services”) on a time and materials basis. Ingolo will perform a Site survey and provide Customer with the installation and maintenance specifications required for installation of the Service. Customer is solely responsible for providing, installing, operating and maintaining Other Products. After Customer prepares the Site including installing Other Products, at Customer’s expense, as required by the Site survey, Ingolo will install the Service. Customer must provide Ingolo and its authorized installers such ongoing access to the Site as required to complete installation. Customer also grants Ingolo, and its authorized representatives, the right to enter Customer’s Site during
normal business hours, Monday through Saturday, subject to Customer’s security policies, to install, repair, replace or remove Ingolo Equipment. Ingolo is not responsible for any Site alterations or holes because of installation or removal of Ingolo Equipment.
Customer ensures that Other Products are compatible with the Service. Customer will change obsolete Other Products and ensure such Other Products do not interfere with the Services. If Other Products impair Customer’s use of Services, Customer will continue to pay Ingolo for the Services. If Ingolo notifies Customer that the Other Products impair or are likely to impair Service, Customer agrees to remove or repair the impediment. Ingolo, at its election and without liability, may suspend Services until the impairment is corrected. At Customer’s request, Ingolo may assist with identifying and repairing problems caused by Other Products at Ingolo’s then current prices and standard terms and conditions.
- Limitations of Emergency 9-1-1 Services. As with any telephone and/or data technology, there are certain circumstances under which 9-1-1 services delivered by Ingolo may not function. These circumstances include, but are not limited to, the following: (a) the telephone device to which a particular telephone number has been assigned is moved to a location outside the premises where it was originally installed; (b) there is a loss of electrical power to the telephone and/or equipment necessary to maintain the broadband connection; or (c) there is an outage, degradation or other disruption to the broadband connection. Customer’s signature on this Agreement and/or receipt of these terms and conditions is
Customer’s acknowledgement that Ingolo has informed Customer of these limitations and that Customer accepts the Services with these limitations.
REQUIRED FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS (“FCC”) WARNING. THE FCC REQUIRES THAT INGOLO INFORMS YOU OF POTENTIAL LIMITATIONS TO 911 SERVICES DELIVERED VIA INGOLO. 911 AND/OR E911 SERVICES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE OF FUNCTION IF (A) THE TELEPHONE DEVICE TO WHICH A PARTICULAR TELEPHONE NUMBER HAS BEEN ASSIGNED IS MOVED TO A LOCATION OUTSIDE THE PREMISES WHERE THE TELEPHONE DEVICE WAS ORIGINALLY INSTALLED; (B) THERE IS A LOSS OF ELECTRICAL POWER TO THE TELEPHONE AND/OR TO EQUIPMENT NECESSARY TO MAINTAIN YOUR BROADBAND CONNECTION; OR (C) THERE IS AN OUTAGE, DEGRADATION OR OTHER DISRUPTION TO YOUR BROADBAND CONNECTION. YOUR SIGNATURE TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT INGOLO HAS ADVISED YOU OF THESE LIMITATIONS AND THAT YOU ACCEPT THE SERVICES WITH THESE LIMITATIONS. INGOLO WILL ALSO PROVIDE YOU WITH LABELS THAT ALERT USERS TO THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH.THE FCC RECOMMENDS THAT YOU PLACE THESE LABELS ON OR NEAR THE TELEPHONE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR INGOLO VOICE SERVICE.
INGOLO DOES NOT INTERACT WITH 9-1-1 AND OTHER EMERGENCY SERVICES IN THE SAME MANNER AS LANDLINE TELEPHONE SERVICES. DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION, THE TYPE OF HANDSETS AND OTHER EQUIPMENT YOU USE, THE TYPE OF EQUIPMENT USED BY THE PUBLIC SAFETY ACCESS POINT OR OTHER APPLICABLE EMERGENCY SERVICES PROVIDER, AND THE CIRCUMSTANCES AND CONDITIONS OF A PARTICULAR CALL, YOU MAY NOT BE CONNECTED OR YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND/OR LOCATION MAY NOT BE IDENTIFIABLE TO EMERGENCY SERVICE PROVIDERS. EMERGENCY 9-1-1 SERVICE THAT IS COMPATIBLE WITH FCC TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS IS, NONETHELESS, NOT AVAILABLE IN ALL AREAS, AND EVEN ON THOSE AREAS WHERE IT IS AVAILABLE, IT IS NOT ENTIRELY RELIABLE. THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO EMERGENCY SERVICE PROVIDERS MAY ALSO BE LIMITED IF YOUR NUMBER OF NUMBERS ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING PORTED. BY YOUR SIGNATURE BELOW TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT EMERGENCY 9-1-1 SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE IN ALL AREAS, IN NOT COMPLETELY RELIABLE, AND IS FURTHER LIMITED DURING THE NUMBER PORTING PROCESS.
- Force Majeure. Ingolo will not be in violation of this Agreement or otherwise liable for any delay, failure to perform or equipment or property damage, loss, destruction or malfunction, or any consequence thereof, caused in whole or in part by anything beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire; earthquake; flood; weather; acts of God; public health emergency or pandemic; labor disputes; utility curtailments; power failures; cable cuts; failure caused by telecommunications or other Internet provider(s); worms; Trojan horses; viruses or other destructive code or software; explosions; civil disturbances; terrorism; vandalism; governmental actions; property access denial; or shortages of equipment or supplies (collectively, “Events of Force Majeure”).
- Relocation of Services. If Customer desires to transfer Service location for any Service to a different location, Customer must request that move in writing to Ingolo at least 45 days in advance. The new location must be in the United States of America and must be a commercial property if the customers current “Service Address” is a commercial space. If the new location is serviceable by Ingolo, the Customer and Ingolo must enter into a new Agreement with a term of no less than the Initial Term (the “Replacement Agreement”). The Replacement Agreement may include additional or different installation, recurring and other charges and fees, however in any event Customer will be required to pay an installation charge without discount. After the Service is provided to the new location, the Agreement for the original Service Address will be terminated with no liability for Early Termination Charges provided the monthly recurring cost of the services in the Replacement Agreement is not less than the monthly recurring cost of the services being replaced, otherwise Customer will liable for a prorated early termination fee. If Customer’s new location is not within Ingolo’s service area or a new agreement for the new location is not entered into by the parties, then Customer will be deemed to have terminated this Agreement and Early Termination Charges will apply.
- Use of Service and Equipment Outside the United States. Ingolo may or may not support the use of its Equipment and Service by customers located in other countries. If Customer’s, or any of its Users’, removal of the Equipment from the United States violates any export control law or regulation, Customer will be solely liable for such violation and Customer agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Ingolo, its affiliates, and their agents and suppliers harmless against any and all claims, losses, or liability arising under this section. The foregoing sentence will survive termination or expiration of the Agreement for any reason.
- Disclaimers. Limitation of Liability. CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT CUSTOMER’S SOLE RISK. THE INGOLO EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN WILL CREATE A WARRANTY. INGOLO AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT SERVICES WILL MEET CUSTOMER’S REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES
WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES INGOLO OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR INGOLO EQUIPMENT OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES, THAT DEFECTS IN SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY SOFTWARE OR SERVICES ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES. CUSTOMER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO CUSTOMER’S COMPUTER, OTHER PRODUCTS OR ANY LOSS OF DATA
RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SERVICE OR INGOLO EQUIPMENT.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, therefore some of the above exclusions do not apply.
CUSTOMER AGREES THAT INGOLO AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, OR FOR COST OR COVER, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, OR FROM MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF INGOLO , ITS LICENSORS OR THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. CUSTOMER FURTHER AGREES THAT INGOLO AND THEIR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF SERVICES FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION WAS JUSTIFIED OR NOT, NEGLIGENT, OR INTENTIONAL, INADVERTENT OR ADVERTENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL INGOLO BE LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY AGGREGATE AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF THE CHARGES FOR THE INITIAL TERM. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CUSTOMER.
- RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. In the event a dispute arises between Customer and Ingolo, Ingolo’s goal is to provide Customer with a neutral and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, we agree that, except for a claim in equity relating to the payment of fees or breach caused by Customer’s Representations and Conduct, any claim or controversy at law arising out of this Agreement (“Claims”) shall be resolved, in the first instance, by first contacting Ingolo directly to seek a resolution. If resolution cannot be reached between Customer and Ingolo directly, then Customer and Ingolo agree that any further dispute must be resolved through arbitration or via small claims court.
GENERAL. Customer and Ingolo are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee- employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. Sections 2, 3 (access), 5, 6 (returnof Ingolo Equipment), 7, 8, 9, 17, 18, 19 survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement. Ingolo shall not be liableto Customer for any breach by its licensors or suppliers of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws ofthe State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions with venue lying in the federal and state courts of Alameda County, California. The failure of Ingolo to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and rule that the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect. Customer agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to this Agreement must be filed within 1 year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. All notices will be provided in writing to Ingolo at the address stated on the Service Agreement or as updated on our Website. Notice is effective upon receipt. Except for the payment of any amounts due hereunder, performance will be suspended for force majeure.
THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS BINDING UPON CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND SIGNING OF A INGOLO SERVICE AGREEMENT WORK ORDER. THE PERSON SIGNING THE SERVICE AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF THE CUSTOMER PERSONALLY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS TO INGOLO THAT HE OR SHE HAS THE AUTHORITY AND POWER TO SIGN ON BEHALF OF THE CUSTOMER AND BIND CUSTOMER TO THIS AGREEMENT
(The rest of this page is intentionally left blank.)